Our Reel wrapping machine is designed for packing paper, film, foil and similar materials with premium quality to meet International Standards. Powered pre–stretch film carriage, ratio 250‰ with Auto height detection, turntable home position, forklift sockets for easy moving. It is built with high quality equipments and material with friendly user interface for setting wrap. Wrapping size with L(500–1500)mm, W(500–1600)mm. Packing Speed 20–40 per hour.
- Can be used as Reel Wrapper and Pallet Wrapper & Change-over is by a single switch.
- Counter gives Stretch % applied & quantity of Film consumed in each Reel / Pallet.
- Provision for wide range of reel diameters.
- Various levels of protection can be achieved by using flexible control of turn table and Reel speeds
- Completely automated machine.
- Sturdily built for handling reels upto 1.5 tonnes by weight
- Low profile height of turn table for easy loading and unloading of reels.
- Pit mounting of machine is possible so that loading & unloading of Reels is at Ground Level.
- Applies pre-stretched film delivered from State-of-Art Powered Pre-Stretch Unit
- Film stretch percentage can be easily adjusted to optimise film consumption and provide sufficient protection.
- Ideally suited for paper, film foil, tyrecord fabrics and similar materials produced in reel form.
|Pallet Size||1150 x 1150 (44″ x 44″)|
|Pallet Height||2500 mm (100″)|
|Weight / Pallet||2000 Kg|
|Height (above GL)||350 mm|
|Installed power||1.5 kW|
|Power supply||220V, Single phase, 50Hz|
|Material||LLDPE – Stretch Film|
|Film width||250 to 500 mm|
|Film thickness||12–35 µ (23µ recommended)|
|Core diameter||76 mm|
|Maximum film diameter||250 mm|
|Max. weight of film roll||15 kgs|